Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Wedding in Paradise

I not only had the honor of photographing this stunning couple in Mexico, but I was also their Matron of Honor! Talk about double duty...

Candace and Lee had the most beautiful wedding site ever! The got married this past Saturday in Bucerias, Mexico and it was absolutely breathtaking. It was the first time I had ever photographed a wedding that I was also in, but it all worked out and resulted in these amazing images. Definitely my favorite wedding I have ever photographed (probably because I love the couple so much!).

Congratulations Candace and Lee! :)






























2 comments:

Jen Huddleston said...

I am so glad these are on the blog! They really are gorgeous. The photos and the happy couple... Can't wait to hug you all!

Candy Howard said...

These are gorgeous! Just beautiful - the couple, the wedding and of course, your images!