Friday, July 3, 2009

Kansas has arrived!

Warning: these photos may cause you to have baby fever.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This was a perfect newborn shoot. Kansas May is 8 days old and was so mellow and easy the entire shoot. I love her...no, really.

I couldn't narrow down the favorites, so here's a batch for your viewing pleasure. Richard and Cindy, I'm not going to say I hope you love them because you're nuts if you don't! ;)

(click to enlarge)







**Pink baby coccoon and hat made by http://www.trickyknits.etsy.com/

4 comments:

Sarah T. said...

Hee hee, this is my brand new niece...can she possibly look this adorable in person?? Can't wait to see her, but I can drool over these pics until I get to.
:-)

Freeflying said...

A Beautiful Baby Angel...sent from Heaven to bring love, joy and happiness into our family.
Love you precious xoxoxo
Grandma...

Nicole Elliott said...

These are absolutely gorgeous...adorable subject and amazing work

Jessica Jones said...

They are amazing! The baby is beautiful and the photographer is great! I can not wait for you to do our newborn pictures!