Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Expecting Ella...

Kristin, Scott, and little Hayden came in today for a maternity/family shoot. They are expecting a baby girl in a few weeks and it was a huge compliment that they asked me to do their shoot since Scott is also a photographer. They knew exactly what shots they wanted, so it was a very easy session! At the end of the shoot, they painted Kristin's belly and it was so much fun.

Hope you love your preview! Let me know what you think. :)

(click to enlarge)









1 comment:

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

From Kristen:

Brooke,
I absolutely love the pictures that are up on the blog. I cried when I saw
them I was so happy with how they turned out. I really appreciate you
getting us in so fast and your patience with Hayden. We will absolutely be
back when Ella is born (and I loose some weight) for another family session.
Thank you SO much I am looking forward to seeing the rest!

Kristin

Scott and Kristin Barker
Lane Photography