Friday, October 2, 2009

Jessica and Mike

Can I just tell you that I had the BEST time photographing this wedding today! Reasons why:

1. Mike and Jessica have the greatest personalities--and they aren't bad to look at either.
2. Mike's mom made the wedding dress
3. The bride's friends made the cake and did the flowers
4. They had fabulous style
5. They were willing to let me make fools of them for photos
6. They had a great wedding location (off the square in Murfreesboro)

The above details made for some awesome photos. I have SO many favorites, but here are a few to hold you over.

Enjoy--and congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Johnson! :)

(click to enlarge)





4 comments:

nursejan said...

What an amazing job Brooke, you are an artist. You captured their personalities so well and seemingly easily. You have made their day last forever with these perfect memories. Thank you for all your hard work and expertise.

Jan Sutton

Andrea Skaggs said...

I love these Brooke!!!

Candy Howard said...

Oooo, that last one is my favorite! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely fantastic, you make a beautiful couple. Mary Gammon Martha's Mom