Sunday, December 27, 2009

Adam and Mandy

My brother-in-law and his beautiful bride-to-be are in town from Omaha for Christmas, so one of their gifts was an engagement shoot. Today was the only day we could do it and we lucked out with a beautiful sky! It was super cold and windy, but these two toughed it out for me. Adam and Mandy are so freaking cute together and you can see how much they love each other in these images. I am super excited that Mandy will be my sister-in-law and we all love how she puts Adam in his place when he needs it.  ;)

I LOVED spending the day with you two! I hope you love your preview and I can't wait to see you in June at the wedding. Whoo hoo!!

To view more favorites from this session, click here.

(click images to enlarge)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics--Save the date is way cool! WTG!! Levi