Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beauty and the SNAKE?

My friend Sylvia with Seriously Foxy makeup design and I have been wanting to collaborate for quite some time. We found a STUNNING model (Holly) and a guy with a 5 foot long boa (thanks Phillip!). I asked Holly if she would get cozy with a snake and she agreed. Fast forward to the shoot today and I find out that she is terrified of snakes! Well, she conquered her fear and we had an AWESOME shoot. Here are a few of my favorites...

(click to enlarge)
















5 comments:

Jackie P. said...

Ummm, she didn't look scared of the snake! Brave girl and gorgeous pictures!!!

Nicole Elliott said...

Yum, yeah I'd say she conquered her fear - she looks pretty cozy with that snake!
Amazing photos!!

Candy Howard said...

You would never know that she is afraid is snakes! These are gorgeous!!

Nichole said...

Holly looks stunning and beautiful work Brooke!

Krista Lee said...

LOVING the ones on the grey bg... but the snake creeps me out!! Ewww! Haha jk, great shots :)