Tuesday, December 22, 2009

**Merry Christmas**

Thank you to all of my wonderful clients for making this the best year ever. I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that all of you allow me to be a part of your lives. As cheesy as it sounds, I love capturing moments that you will forever have hanging on your walls, or pass along to your great-grandchildren. I get to wake up every day and do a job that I LOVE...so thank you, thank you, 1,000 time thank you.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Be on the lookout for a give-away coming soon.

And because I can't post without photos--here's a little brag on my kiddos.  We had to document this beautiful weather today!  :)






1 comment:

KarlaJean77 said...

Merry Christmas Brooke! The kids are gorgeous as ever :) I am working on losing weight...doing a photo shoot with you is one of my motivations...a promise to do it as soon as I reach my goal :) Happy Holidays to you and your family