Monday, January 25, 2010

Cooper

I was very excited to meet Cooper today. His mom and big brother, Brooks, brought him in for his 9-month shoot. Isn't he just adorable?!? He was not a fan of getting his picture made, but he didn't know how fast I am with a camera--I even managed to catch the few smiles he threw my way! Of course, we had to snap a few images of Mom and Brooks as well.

It was great meeting you, Amy. Enjoy the sneak peek!






From Amy:

"I got my pictures today! I LOVE them!  I can't even begin to decide what to do with these. I love the three panel you made and the ones that aren't black and white but not color either I love those! I saw in the doctor's office a cool panel you did that looked like it had like six photos on it. Anyway, I am going to look at these and try to decide fav's. I want you to do them for me because I want it to be nice and I love what you have in the doc's office and in your studio. Thanks so much! You have an amazing gift!"

                                                                                                                               Amy Jones

No comments: