Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Bakers: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Two weeks is a looooong break for me, but I'm back! Thank you so much for your well wishes while I was recovering from surgery. I am slowly returning to my regular shooting schedule and am booked so far in advance that it's crazy! I urge you all to call/email ASAP if you need to get in anytime soon. Thank you for all of your support and patience while I try my best to accomodate everyone. :)

Miss Madeline is 13 days old and brought along her family for her first photo shoot this morning. She was wide awake the entire shoot and already sleeps 4-5 hours at night. How is that fair?! Big brother Ethan was not in the mood to have his picture made, but after taking him outside to see the railroad tracks we were in business!

It was great meeting your family Aimee and Patrick. Hope you love your preview!






4 comments:

Wendy Anderson said...

Love these! Great job once again Brooke!

Nicole Elliott said...

So glad you are back - I missed your blogs :)
Hope you are feeling well though...don't work yourself too hard!

Aimee Baker said...

The preview looks great. I can't wait to see them all!!

Candy Howard said...

What a cute family! Great job! And I love your new logo!