Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nicole: Nashville Fashion Photographer

Nicole and I went to high school together, but I haven't seen her since then. She has become a world traveler over the years and is currently living in Switzerland for her husband's job. She was home visiting family and decided to come in for a shoot "just because." (I later learned that "because" is so her husband will actually put a good photo of her up at his office--ha ha !) As you can see--she is simply stunning. I highly doubt the pictures her hubby has up are anything but beautiful.  ;)

It was SO great to see you after all these years, Nicole. I hope you are pleased--you are still as beautiful as you were in high school. It was hard for me to pick which ones to post!!





As you can see, beauty runs in the family. This is Nicole's gorgeous niece.

3 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

Wow ! First, I can't believe you have these up already. We just left 5 mins. ago. You are so talented girl ! I am so excited for your success and can't wait to see what's next from you. I love the pics and it was so much fun ! Kendall's pic is too cute. She loves it ! She keeps asking to see more of herself. I can't wait to see the rest of your magic ! Thank You !!

p.o.s.h. said...

These are amazing!!! Nicole is so beautiful.

Kate Andrews said...

Nicole has always been gorgeous! great pics!!!