Friday, July 23, 2010

Lindsey: Nashville Maternity Photographer

Babies, babies everywhere! Remember my cousin Bettina's sweet newborn shoot from a couple of weeks ago (here)? Well, this her sister Lindsey and she came in today to rock out her maternity session. She is one of the cutest pregnant women ever and is due with her first baby--a girl--in 8 weeks. I am so excited for her and I can't wait to meet sweet Caroline.

Hope you love them, Lindsey! I had the best time with you today. ♥ 

(click to enlarge)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! They are even more beautiful than I expected! Lindsey and Caroline look gorgeous! GREAT job Brooke!!!!

p.o.s.h. said...

So adorable!! Lindsey is so naturally beautiful...I always hated her for that! (totally kidding)

Congrats! Cannot wait to see pics of Caroline :)

Much love,
Candace