Sunday, September 19, 2010

Caroline, 4 days: Murfreesboro Newborn Photographer

I covered this little one is a million kisses this morning. She is my cousin's first baby and I fell soooo in love with her. Miss Caroline is 4 days old and is one of the most alert newborns I have ever seen! She was awake for about 3 hours before we finally got her to take about a 5 minute nap. We worked SO hard to get the teacup shot for mom and baseball mitt shot for dad...and it finally paid off (after 37 tries).   Ha ha ha.

Lindsey and Chris--I am beyond thrilled for you both. Caroline is perfect. Thanks for your patience today--love you all!! 













6 comments:

Candy Howard said...

Love, love, love these!!!!!

p.o.s.h. said...

I love all of these. I cannot pick a favorite.

Congrats Lindsey and Chris. She is so perfect!! You have a beautiful little family.

~Candace

ashrehorn said...

Stunning. Really. Absolutely stunning.

Phoebe said...

I love the one with the three of them and he's kissing her forehead!

Youth Sports said...

I love this family! You are one talanted gal!
Caroline is perfect and you definately bring it out in all of these origional and thoughtful photos!
your hired when I have babies! :)

Nicole Elliott said...

Gorgeous as always...so glad you got to meet and play with your new cousin :)