Friday, September 24, 2010

Greer, 6 months: Nashville Baby Photographer


Sweet Greer came in for his 2nd shoot with today and was just as sweet as the last time I saw him. He was so easy to get smiles out of and has the most mellow personality. Big brother Davis liked me WAY more than last time and even hugged me today. Whoo hoo!

We took some family shots, but Mom mentioned Christmas cards, so I'm not going to post any of those. (She embroidered all of the outfits you see below, so let me know if you want her contact information!)











2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks again, Brooke. Your work is awesome. Davis has been talking about "Book" all day and he hasn't put that card down that you gave him-he is so proud of it. Looking forward to seeing you in a few months!

-Sarah

Phoebe said...

Too cute! Love these!