Sunday, September 12, 2010

James, Amy, & Ava Otto: Nashville Celebrity Photographer

I had the honor of being invited to country star James Otto's home to photograph his newborn baby girl, Ava Katherine. He and his wife Amy were gracious hosts and so at ease for first time parents. Since we were doing this shoot for Us Weekly magazine, it was a little different than my standard newborn session (no naked baby shots!). 

Ava is absolutely precious and I loved getting to snuggle with her. Amy looked wonderful for just giving birth days before and James was adorable with his baby girl. Their dog even wanted to be in on the shoot and made sure that Miss Ava was being taken care of anytime she cried. It was so sweet!

James and Amy, thank you so much again for having me in your home to photograph sweet Ava.  :)








6 comments:

p.o.s.h. said...

Fantastic love!!! SO SO SO SO proud of you...I hope you got me a copy of US Weekly. Pretty sure that will be hard to find here.

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous Brooke! I hope you will still work with the little people when you are famous!! ;)

Candy Howard said...

Yay! Way to go!!!!!!

Dawn Bass said...

THAT'S AWESOME BROOKE ! I especially love the last one :)

Phoebe said...

Woo hoo! US Weekly! Nice work! That is an adorable dog too! So cute!

Monika said...

You are big time now Mrs. Kelly! Will you still photograph us, the non-celebrities? :)

Congrats!