Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Elise, 5 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Elise is 5 days new and is super tiny (currently under 6 lb.). She was just perfect for her session today! The first shot we did was the teacup and she didn't even stir when I put her in there. Do you know how rare that is?!? I was also told that Mom was not very photogenic...which of course, turned out to be completely untrue.  ;)

I'm super excited to watch this little one grow over the next year. I had a wonderful time meeting her family!








5 comments:

p.o.s.h. said...

PRECIOUS! I want her...

Phoebe said...

Boy I'm emotional today! These made me tear up too!

JP said...

What beautiful photographs! But since both parents are beautiful people, one can only expect greatness in their creation. Congrats to both of you. She is adorable.. JP (KOG)

Terry said...

I thought I was strange for tearing up, but I'm not the only one. Absolutely beautiful...all of you!

Jackie said...

Carla she is so beautiful! Oh how time flies!
Jackie