Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kami's belly: Nashville Maternity Photographer

Today was my first day back at the studio after the holidays and I was excited to get back into the grind with some awesome clients. I just love the Trombley family and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of their newest addition. He will be here in just a few more weeks and I know Kami, Joe, and big sister Emma can't wait!

It's always wonderful to see you guys. Next time there will be four of you!!  :)


*Thanks to the always amazing Kelly Henderson for Kami's hair and makeup.

  




 It's just not fair for Kami to look this good at 36 weeks...

3 comments:

p.o.s.h. said...

What an adorable belly!!!

And happy your blog posts are back :)

chesley said...

of course, these are wonderful! kami you look amazing!!!

Kami said...

love them!! you're amazing, Brooke :)