Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Hudson: Murfreesboro, TN Wedding Photographer {New Heights Chapel}

Kinsey wins the award for most laid back bride ever. Who else would hope a fence and lay on the ground in a cow pasture on their wedding day? (This girl and her new hubby.)

Yesterday was a perfect day for Zach and Kinsey's beautiful wedding. These two absolutely adore each other and were more worried about spending the day together than if the decor was the right shade of purple. They really are made for each other. As soon as they saw each other, they both relaxed immediately and they could not stop smiling.

This is the kind of wedding I love photographing...





I loved the peacock feather accents--so fun!



The bride made her hanger and decorated the others. Such a cute touch.





We ran late starting photos and I am so glad we did. Check out this amazing light!!















Yes, this is the cow pasture. So worth it, don't you think?  :)


They had the coolest gourmet coffee bar!





Zach and Kinsey, I had the greatest time with you, your family, and friends yesterday. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a special event. I hope you love your preview and have a blast on your honeymoon. Congrats!!

For an extended preview from this wedding, click here.


**Special thanks to Focal Point for being awesome videographers to work with!

5 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

Looks so great... I especially loved the cow pasture and that last photo :)

Unknown said...

Ditto to what Nicole said...pasture and the last shot are my faves! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, original, clever, unique and a host of other adjectives that don't
begin to cover these gorgeous pictures. I was ill and could not attend the
wedding...these pictures made me feel as though I were there...thank you so
much!

Pat Taylor

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! You are amazing as always, and such a beautiful couple.

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

Girl you just rocked out on this one ! One of my fav. BK weddings.