Sunday, June 26, 2011

Richie (Jerry) & Fiona: Murfreesboro, TN Wedding Photographer

I was so glad that yesterday's storms cleared up and turned into gorgeous blue sky for Richie and Fiona's outdoor wedding. These two are absolutely precious together. They were so giddy all day and Fiona has the best giggle that is sure to make anyone around her love her. They wanted fun photos to showcase their awesome sense of humor, but I have to say the way couldn't stop laughing together completely made the images. All I had to do was stand back and let them be themselves--talk about fun!



















They found these props in my car...hilarious! 









The newlyweds with their parents.








These two get to do this all over again next year...in Germany! That is where Fiona is from and to celebrate their first year of marriage they will have a 2nd ceremony where all of her family can be present. How fantastic is that??
(And I really think they need to take me with them...hint, hint)


Richie and Fiona, you two make a perfect pair. Your adoration for each other is obvious and I know you will have an amazing life together. Thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day. I hope you love your preview. Congratulations!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love these... I know it was a hot day but you can not tell it. Glad to see two people in love and enjoying life!!

And I think you need a second shooter for Germany ;)

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

These are FANTASTIC !!! You are so talented ! Wish I had you for my wedding ! Nimm sie in Deutschland !

Nicole Elliott said...

Looks like there was lots of love and laughter.
I love the parents shot.

Monika said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the parents shot!!! Great pics as always!

Jordan said...

I was a bridesmaid for this wedding and just wanted you to know how much fun we all had during the photo sessions. The final pictures are truly fantastic! Thank you for giving Jerry and Fiona such wonderful memories.

Kate (McAnally) Andrews said...

Who is this Jerry person?? His Dad is JERRY, but to me, he will always be little Richie Oxsher!!!!!! Congrats to them both!!

Fantastic pics, Brooke!