Sunday, September 11, 2011

Molly & Ryan: Mt. Juliet, TN Wedding Photographer {Cedar Creek Yacht Club}


The weather was amazing yesterday: gorgeous blue skies, clouds, 80 degrees, and absolutely perfect for a wedding by the water. Ryan and Molly were such an easy-going couple and I don't think anything could have messed up their day (even a zipper catastrophe on a bridesmaid's dress).   ;)   If every wedding was this easy, I would have it made!

This was the first wedding I had photographed at Cedar Creek Yacht Club, and it is just a beautiful setting. There is a very pretty outdoor church right on the water that made the perfect backdrop for Molly and Ryan's ceremony. They are the funniest couple and their kiddos were so cute as they ended the ceremony with "We are Family" coming back down the aisle.

Here is a preview of their day!


















 See, I told you it was a gorgeous day...


Love how happy they looked all day.



 The precious family!





So funny.



They had an awesome sunset and a fabulous moon. What a dream!


Ryan and Molly, I hope you love your preview. Congratulations again--thank you for letting me part of your day!





4 comments:

Lesly said...

WOW! Excellent work, as usual. Lesly

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! You totally captured the heart of the day! I am amazed!

Thank you so much!

Pamela Adamson
Mother of the bride :o)

CJ said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Just when I thought my the tears of joy had ended...

Thank you for these beautiful preview pictures!

Carolyn Bertram
Mother of the groom :0)

Anonymous said...

. . . .with all the details in place, the photographer is still the most important ingredient. These are a wonderful memory of this MOMENT in TIME in OUR LIFE!
Thanks,
Whit Adamson
Father of the Bride