Thursday, October 13, 2011

Joanna, Mark, & Baby: Nashville Maternity Photographer

Three is a magic number...

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark and Joanna this morning and I love them. Mark had me cracking up and Joanna would be my friend if we hung out more. These two recently got married (a surprise event for all that were in attendance) and are expecting a baby girl in December. Joanna is completely gorgeous and I don't think there is a single bad photo of her. Mark--there are plenty questionable ones of you. Ha ha ha.

It was so great to meet you both. I hope you love your preview!













Yep--Seriously Foxy on makeup again.  :)


5 comments:

Sylvia said...

These are lovely! Too many faves! Love the bun maker one! Too funny!

Jen Huddleston said...

I know them and I love them, toooooo!! Thank you both for taking excellent care of these three : )

Phoebe said...

They should join our group! And hang out and be friends! I LOVE her hair!!! Beautiful couple! Congrats to you both!

Candy Howard said...

Oh, wow!! Love!!

markoplex said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, we had big fun!