Monday, October 3, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Burnham: Murfreesboro, TN Wedding Photographer {The Walnut House}

I have known Brian for many, many years. I shot his sister's wedding earlier this year and got to meet his then girlfriend Elizabeth. She sang at that ceremony and had an absolutely beautiful voice (really, crazy good).  Brian has been on a quest for the one  for quite some time...and it was pretty apparent at that wedding that he had found her.

One month later, I got a text from Brian saying he was proposing to Elizabeth. I was so thrilled for him

As the planning started taking place, I realized I was in for a treat. Brian and Elizabeth decided to go with a theme wedding. What was the theme, you ask??

The Rock of Love Tour...

The bride's dress was custom made and she and her mother made her rhinestone sash and earrings. The invitations were designed to look like a concert poster. The RSVP cards were ticket stubs. They had backstage laminates to guide you to your table at dinner. The tables were labeled by different band names. The bridesmaids had guitar pick necklaces. All of the details were so fun!!











Their first look...
(The following 4 images are all completely unposed.)






We went on a little excursion... love a bride who doesn't care where I take her.  ;)






The rockin' wedding party.





Brian and Elizabeth's ceremony was one of a kind. Their officiant led a sing-a-long of love songs chosen by the guests. They sang All You Need is Love, Love Me Tender, Love Will Keep Us Together, and I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You...just to name a few. It was pretty spectacular.


One way to solve who does their vows first?
Rock, Paper, Scissors--of course!


They are married!!



Brian and Elizabeth--I hope you two are relaxing in Cabo having the time of your lives right now. Thank you so much for including me in your amazing day. You two are so good together and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Hope you love your preview. Congratulations!!!!



2 comments:

Candy Howard said...

What a great idea!! So fun!!

Nicole Elliott said...

Love this wedding and all your stories.
And of course the name of the theme gave me a chuckle. :)