Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ben, 14 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

After bring born on Halloween, Ben was scheduled to come in last week, but had to return to the hospital for jaundice. He was looking great today and after watching what going on for a couple of hours and soiling everything in sight, he finally was exhausted enough to give me about a 25 minute nap. Ha ha. I was dying over his awesome hair and I have never seen a more expressive newborn!




This was the hat that both Ben and his mother came home from the hospital in. ♥





7 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

LOOOVE all that hair and his expressions are to die for! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOTS! BEN IS MY NEPHEW, AND YOU CAPTURED HIM SO SWEETLY!!

Nana said...

He is the cutest, smartest baby ever. Your photos are remarkable.

Brett Bleecker said...

Love the photos. He looks great! Your comment on his expressions is right on. Love you little Bleek...

Saylorsmom said...

He is precious!! I love his hair so much!

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

LOVE the Vandy pic ! That is the BEST ! OMG he's so cute !!

Kate Andrews said...

Just when I thought I had gotten rid of my BABY BUG! Ah!!! He is tooooooo cute!!