Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Magnolia Grace, 13 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photograher}

Sometimes I fall in love with my clients. When I did Joanna and Mark's maternity session I declared my love for them. Today, I am happy to also declare my love for their beautiful daughter, Miss Magnolia Grace. 
Absolute. Perfection.











I may or may not have completely teared up at the next couple of images...




But then I saw this and I was good.  ;)


Congratulations Joanna and Mark!!!



Joanna and Mark recently received news that they have a big fight ahead of them. Please take a moment to read their story and send your thoughts, prayers, positive energy, or whatever it is you do their way...










 

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! :)

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

Been waiting for this one ! She's beautiful like Mommy ! LOVE !

mickie said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!!! She is beautiful..yes, just like Mommy! :) Congrats to Mark and Joanna!

Danielle Davis said...

Love these pics. It's still something simply amazing about these newborn sessions!