Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Hixson: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Scarritt Bennett, One Eleven}

I loved shooting Kyle and Rachel's engagement session over the summer and I have been looking forward to their winter wedding ever since. When Rachel arrived, she was so calm and ready to get the show on the road. The ceremony was at Scaritt Bennett, which is the most picturesque setting for a wedding. Everyone braved the cold for us to get some gorgeous images of the day. I have SO many favorites, so I'm just going to tell most of their story in photos...























The Nashville Children's Choir performed at the ceremony and was really something special. They gave me chills with their sweet voices as Rachel walked down the aisle and Kyle saw her for the first time...


















On to One Eleven for the reception!
























Rachel and Kyle, you two are so stinking adorable together. I have loved working with you both and I hope you absolutely go nuts over your sneak peek. Have a fabulous time in Aspen (and make a baby so you have an excuse to come see me again soon).  
Ha ha ha   ;)


Congratulations!!


For more preview photos from this wedding, click here





*Thanks to Paula for assisting.  :)









2 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

These are beautiful ! We got married here....wish you had been our photographer :-( I loved their engagement pics !

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you how incredibly happy we are with the pictures!!!
I must look at them a kazillion times a day. So if you're site crashes...
it was probably me. lol Our friends and family are totally in awe and
can't stop talking about them.. the people that were there loved it and the
people who weren't there wish they had been!

Kind of funny, but we had so many people ask who we were using for a
videographer. I told Rach, lets just skip that and let people remember in
their hearts and through pictures. Wow, I had no idea the story you were
planning on telling! You captured every single moment so beautifully....
It was more than I could have ever dreamed. You are fabulous and we adore
you!!

Angie
(mother of bride)