Saturday, May 5, 2012

Brooke, bridal portraits: Nashville/Smyrna Wedding Photographer

Today Brooke is getting married in Florida for the second time...to the same man. I find that pretty freaking awesome! She wanted to do some bridal portraits in TN before the wedding and it has been killing me that I have not been able to share these for so long. She is just gorgeous and we had the best time during her session--she rocked the glam and the softer side all like a pro.

Congratulations, Brooke and Brandon! 
I hope the wedding was gorgeous and I can't wait to see photos.  :)





























Thanks Seriously Foxy for hair and makeup!  :)





1 comment:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

The best ring shot ever ! That extra tall grass is fab ! I love it ! You know how I feel about cowgirl boots ! LOVE that shot !