Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ada Lynn, 9 months: Smyrna Baby Photographer

Ada Lynn and her Mommy braved the heat with me this evening at one of my favorite spots. She had tons of cute outfits, but I told her mom that I knew the basin shots were going to be my favorite. We ended this hot session with her in the water and I love so many of those images. I love them so much  that is all I am going to feature from her shoot. 

So. Ridiculously. Insanely. Cute.

(PSA: I know many of you are going to request to use this basin, but they brought this prop with them. I'm sorry...)












3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG LOVE THESE!!! And her baby blues slay me!

Great idea Stevie :)

xo~
CC

Unknown said...

Love, love, love!!!

Robert said...

Seriously, is there a baby in the world that isn't adorable? Great shots. Love the lighting. Good job!