Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chris & Melissa, 5 Years: Gainesboro, TN Wedding Photographer

Chris and Melissa will celebrate 5 years of marriage this Saturday and wanted to have an anniversary session in honor of this milestone. They graciously invited me out their house in Gainesboro and I fell in love with their property. This place was like stepping into a dream land! Combine that with the fact that Melissa is stunning and Chris is pretty handsome himself...

Well, you get a fairytale.















(Of course, we had to throw their girls in for a few shots at the end.)



I had such a great time with you guys!! Thanks for being such great sports and I hope you LOVE the preview.

xoxo


1 comment:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

AHHHH ! OK these go on my BKP favs list ! Candles on the boat ?? Pure awesome ! Love her laying in the .....whatever that is ! Beautiful couple !