Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sarah & Daniel: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Houston Station Wedding Photographer}

Daniel and Sarah live in Virginia and we had only "met" over the phone. You never know what to expect going into a wedding where you haven't really gotten to know a couple in person, but I couldn't have been more lucky to spend the day with such a laid-back, awesome couple! These two were so smitten with each other and have to be one of the best couples I have ever worked with. Not only were they enjoying every single moment of their day together, but their energy was contagious among the guests. 

The wedding was at Houston Station and Bridal Blueprints created a drop-dead gorgeous atmosphere inside. Every detail was beautiful and the rustic elegance set the mood for the day...






I was dying over these shoes.





These kids cracked me up all night.
(Yes, all brothers and sisters)




I think these two may be my favorite first look ever...








See? I told you they were ADORABLE together.






Such a fun bridal party!



This one may just be my favorite.







Love the love!!!!




The room was simply stunning.






How cute is this guest book entry from one of the ring bearers?!?!?
















Pie Bar? Yes, please.


What's a reception without beer pong and corn hole?










Father of the bride bonding with the groom over beer pong. :)





Sarah and Daniel--it was fantastic spending the evening with you both. Thank you for letting me document your day. I loved finally meeting you! I hope you have the BEST time in Hawaii!!

xoxo 






A HUGE thank you to all of the incredible vendors:

Venue: Houston Station
Planner: Bridal Blueprints 
(I told Meredith (BB owner) that you know she's the best when she's on bed rest and the night is flawless without her there. You rock!)
Caterer: Clean Plate Club
Ceremony Musicians: Nashville Chamber Players
Cornhole: Music City Boards
Decor: Visual Elements
DJ: DJ Check Milliken
Florist: The Enchanted Florist
Lighting: Nashville Event Lighting
Officiant: Denise Gyauch
Rentals: Music City Tents & Events
Shuttle: Grand Avenue
Valet: PMC





1 comment:

Shannon Rodock said...

Looks beautiful. Great bride and groom! Congratulations and best wishes for a happy long life together.