Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ansley Blair, 6 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

I was so excited to meet Ansley Blair this morning! She is so perfect and beautiful and was a pro for her very first photo shoot. She even brought along her doggy brother and sister for a few shots and everyone did awesome. I can't wait to watch her grow over the next year.

Congratulations again Chance & Nichole!!

















{*dog & tree shots are composites, hands were on baby at all times}



2 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

Tree shot rocks ! Love the doggies ! They did well....or ay least it looks like they did.

Nichole said...

Brooke, I am so in love with these pictures and I can't quit looking at them!! Thank you so much, I'm so excited you are capturing our next year with her :)