Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brooke & Miles: Smyrna, TN Engagement Photographer

Brooke and Miles had originally hired a different photographer for their June 2013 wedding, but I have to selfishly say I am grateful that there were issues and they found me instead. These two are so stinking cute together!! They braved the chilly, overcast weather and were willing to do just about anything yesterday. We had such a blast and I looking forward to shooting their "I do's" next summer!



What is one word people would use to describe you as a couple?
easy-going


 Where was your first date? What did you do?
Miles came to my house to play a round of one on one basketball before
our Friday night football game! Miles played football and I cheered :)





Where did your proposal take place?
At the Jackson Country Club after a round of golf
 







What are your favorite "together" activities?
TN Vols games, going to the movies, traveling, playing sports







What makes him/her sexy to you?
         Miles: her eyes          
Brooke: How he can always make me laugh 
 

 



What is something crazy you have done together?
Visited a gay bar in New Orleans where miles received a free drink from a
bartender in shackles ;)




What do you both do for a living?
We're both students at MTSU and graduate in December. Miles is going in to Law
and I'm going to be an Early Childhood Teacher.



How would you describe your style?
business casual ;) 
( laid back )



If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Hawaii





I hope you love your preview Miles & Brooke!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this!! Gorgeous shoot...who would have known it was a cold overcast day!!!