Friday, January 25, 2013

Will, 2 years: Nashville Photographer

I love, love, love seeing this family, but now that I'm only seeing them twice a year it's not enough!! I don't even care when Will has a full-blown meltdown, or that Emma is more interested in playing with my daughter than me at the shoot.  Ha ha. That pretty much sums up what their session was like this morning. However, we got some great stuff as always.














And I simply can't resist posting "out takes" every time I see them...they are always some of my favorites of this clan.  :)









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke! Love these, as always and can't wait to see all! Especially LOVE the B&W of Emma! You do a great job, I loved getting to be there when you did Will's NB pics, hopefully I will be there for some in the future! We wish we had you here in TX!
Love, Grammy (Karla-Kami's mom)

Nicole Elliott said...

bed flip = priceless! Outtakes win!