Sunday, June 16, 2013

Brooke & Miles: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Belle Meade Plantation Wedding Photographer}

Brooke and Miles had a picture perfect, southern wedding yesterday. Brooke has a slight monogram obsession (she's adorable) and there were so many sweet DIY details. This was my very first wedding at Belle Meade Plantation and I was going crazy over the beautiful grounds. I could have photographed these two all night. Here's a sneak peek into their wedding...








Brooke honored her grandfather by putting a piece fabric from one of his shirts inside her dress.





The light was absolute perfection. 
I was oohing and ahhing every where we turned.





How adorable are these kiddos?


Brooke and all of her girls were rocking the boots.










Miles was precious when he saw his bride for the first time. There's nothing better than an emotional groom in my opinion.



These two were grinning from ear-to-ear the rest of the evening. So cute!!













Loved all of the reception details...

















Brooke and Miles--you two are adorable together! I'm so happy you let me take part in your day. I hope your move goes smoothly and you two settle right into your new home. Congratulations and thank you for letting me document the beginning of your lives together! I hope you love your photos.





Special thanks to:

*Venue: Belle Meade Plantation
*Coordinator: Kasey Hill
*Second Photographer: Chesley Summar
*Photo assistant/3rd shooter: Shannon Nicole Nelson

**Brooke--send me a list of the rest of your vendors.  :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Dan and Melissa said...

Amazing photos! Outstanding job with the bridal party. You are truly talented.