Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lukas Grey, A Birth Story: Nashville Birth Photographer {Middle TN Birth Photographer}

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? I am so lucky to take part in such important events, but as I've mentioned before, births are my absolute favorite to photograph.

Michele and Adam invited me to take part in the birth of their second son. Michele was admitted to the hospital Sunday evening and I thought for sure I would be heading to the hospital in the middle of the night. However, Lukas was nice enough to take his time and labor was slow until I arrived yesterday morning...





The room was buzzing with excitement and Michele's family was there to help celebrate.








Big brother, Mason, had lots of room to play while we waited.





Adam was keeping everyone informed and Michele was documenting everything that happened during the day. These two were on top of their game!




After just a few hours, Michele was complete and we were ready to meet this baby boy.











This is the best moment to witness...





Everyone was so surprised to see how big Lukas was! 










Watching Mason meet his baby brother was about the sweetest thing ever. He was so gentle.





And then it was time to meet the rest of the family.










Congratulations Adam and Michele!! I loved spending Lukas's birthday with you.

Welcome to the world sweet Lukas Grey! I can't wait to see you again later this week.  :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

There are so many beautiful images of this birth! The mom's tear, Lukas's hands right after birth, and big brother Mason! What gorgeous kids this couple makes :o)

Amazing post once again!
xoxo

Nicole Elliott said...

Amazing photos!!! Agree with Candace, that tear one is unbelievably beautiful. So special!