Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mary Kate & Eliza, 2 years: Nashville Twin Photographer

 I have to be honest. This shoot left me completely exhausted and I may or may not have been giggling while deciding which images to post. I could post an entire blog entry with the "outtakes," but I think that would just make their parents want to drink more then they did during their session.  ;)



Truth be told, it was actually quite entertaining and I kept promising Mom & Dad that I was in fact getting great shots in between the craziness. See, Kate & Scott? I really did enjoy seeing you guys today!









2 comments:

Papa John said...

My beautiful, wonderful granddaughters with my dear daughter, her great husband, and I just LAUGH, and Laugh, and LAUGH thinking of the teen years to come! Papa John477

Unknown said...

Pretty remarkable post. I simply came across your blog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed searching your blog posts.
Marylatography