Friday, January 17, 2014

Miles & Madison, 7 days: Nashville Newborn Twin Photographer {Middle TN Twin Newborn Photographer}


I had the pleasure of spending my afternoon with a wonderful new family!! Before I share their photos, I would like to share their special story.

Danielle and Aaron had a baby boy named Landon in 2011. Unfortunately, Danielle's uterus ruptured when she was 25 weeks pregnant and their precious Landon only lived for a short period of time. After Danielle was told that she could not carry another baby, her incredible neighbor offered to be a surrogate. What a special gift! She is also donating breast milk to these sweet, precious babies. Talk about an incredible being!

Miles and Madison were born one week ago and are just perfection. They are some of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen.  Miss Madison slept for hours and did not wake up until the very end of the session. Miles, on the other hand, is Mr. Nosy pants and was afraid he might miss something if he went to sleep.  ;)  Eventually, he decided to give us some sleep and we got some amazing shots. I have to post more than usual...

It was wonderful to meet you, Danielle & Aaron. Hope you LOVE them!!

















Special thanks to Joy Chambers for assisting with these beauties today!







3 comments:

Joy Chambers said...

OMG!!! Amazing!! I loved every minute of today. That family is precious and it was so fun watching you work your magic!

Chandra Porter said...

Oh my word....How precious!!

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

The BEST !!