Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dave & Amie: Milky Way Farms Wedding {Nashville Wedding Photographer}


I have been so excited about sharing Dave and Amie's wedding from this past weekend! Not only because they were my first wedding for the year, but because they also happen to be my friends.


These two have been together forever and their wedding was just perfect. They are so laid-back and mellow and that set the best vibe for their day. The weather was gorgeous, the venue was beautiful, and  everyone was ready to have a great time. I didn't feel like I was working at all...






It's always so fun for me to shoot at a new wedding venue and Milky Way Farms did not disappoint...
















Amie was literally glowing. I've never seen her look so lovely.






I may or may not have teared up when Amie's father saw her for the first time.













Dave and Amie did not see each other before the ceremony, but they did request a shot of them together before. Amie got a bit emotional seeing her future hubby... 


 It was time to get married!












After the ceremony and family photos, I got the bride & groom all to myself. I rarely get so much time with a couple, but Amie and Dave said they know that the photos are the only thing that last. Amie suggested getting into a tree, we were walking through dirty barns, and walking through a field dodging cow patties. As Amie said, she's only going to wear this dress once and she wanted awesome photos. I was in heaven and I want all my future brides to take note. I love these two even more now!!








































Dave & Amie--I hope you two LOVE your photos!!! Thank you for trusting me to document your day.
Congratulations!!

xoxo




Special thanks to:
*Milky Way Farms
*Paula Abernathy for second shooting




No comments: