Monday, October 20, 2014

Jenny & John: Atlanta Wedding Photographer

When my dear, sweet cousin Jenny told me that she and John were finally getting married--I was over the moon for her! When she asked me to photograph the wedding, I immediately put October 18 on my calendar.

Then, they decided to elope. 

On August 24, exactly 9 years after Jenny received a myspace message from John (ha!), they got married while visiting Chicago. With John's best friend officiating...via Skype. 
It was perfect for them.

However, they decided that they still wanted to throw a big party on their original wedding date, so I made the drive to Atlanta this past weekend to celebrate these two.






Jenny wore this scent when she and John eloped, so she said it will always smell like her wedding.




Her mom died 14 years ago, but she was everywhere on this day. Jenny wore a bracelet, a ring, and a cameo that belonged to her mother (that was very similar to one her mom wore the day she married her father).  <3 p="">





I loooooved being able to spend so much time with my beautiful cousin on this day and helping her get ready. 
(Thanks for stealing my camera, Steph!)





It was time for John to see his bride! 





I looooooove their love.




 Cosmo is their baby, so he had to be in photos too...








Now it was time to have a party! The reception was held in Jenny's sister's backyard and they all did such a great job making it beautiful. The vibe was so Jen. My personal favorite was sitting on the blankets at the low tables. So cozy it was an awesome fall night. 







Jen's sister made this cake. You did so great, Kim!!



You can't beat yummy food food, drinks, a bonfire, and a fabulous photo booth...













Congrats, Jenny & John!!! 
Love you guys!




No comments: