Monday, October 6, 2014

Taylor & Jennifer: Murfreesboro, TN Wedding Photographer {Nashville Wedding Photographer} {Carriage Lane Inn Wedding}


Taylor and Jennifer had a perfect fall wedding yesterday. I've been so excited to document their day since we had SO much fun at their engagement session. These two are the best and all of their family and friends just validated how awesome they are together. 
Here is the story of their day...














It's official. Jennifer is one of the most beautiful brides. 
Ever.

Seriously stunning.






And Taylor was pretty easy on the eyes as well. 



The guys were keeping us on our toes all day. They were a riot!


This necklace was Taylor's gift to his bride. Time to get married!


 Taylor and Jennifer chose not to see each other before the ceremony, and Taylor got a little emotional seeing Jennifer's daughter walking toward him. She refused to carry the sign, so her sweet cousin got the honor. ;)



 Once the doors opened and Jennifer began walking down the aisle, Taylor lost it (and I'm pretty sure everyone else watching did as well). 












I told you this gang was fun!



Loooove these shots of this precious new family!








 It really is a little bit unfair for these two to hog all the hotness in the world. I could have photographed them all day long. I was so glad they were up for an adventure and hopped in the car after the ceremony to this fabulous spot. It could not have been more perfect.
















 Time for the party!!


  













There are soooooo many hilarious shots from the reception. These are just a few favorites. Ha!














Taylor & Jennifer--I adore you two! Congratulations!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day and for trusting me with documenting it. I hope you LOVE your preview. I can't wait for you to see the rest!

xoxo





Special thanks:
My crazy fabulous 2nd shooter: (Shannon) Nicole Nelson
Venue: Carriage Lane Inn
Coordinator: Chelsea Drummings



No comments: