Monday, February 23, 2015

Paul Silas, 7 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

 My sweet friend Joy is finally a Mommy! I have been so very excited to meet Silas and do his newborn photos. I'm not going to sugar coat it though, this kid is in the running for longest newborn session ever. Leave it to a photographer's kid to be difficult.  ;) I'm positive it was only because he wanted to spend the entire day with me and I didn't mind one bit. I got to catch up with his Mommy & Daddy and even though this beautiful boy played hardball, we got some beautiful images.

Joy & Jeremy, thank you for spending your Monday with me! Silas is just plain gorgeous and I even forgive him for that awful explosion. I hope you love them all and that everyone gets lost of rest after such an eventful day.

xoxo


















No comments: