Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Alex & Cassidy: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Nashville Wedding Photographer}


I've been watching Cassidy count down the days for quite some time now and it was finally time for her to become Mrs. Mussleman on Sunday! I'm not sure I've ever had such an enthusiastic bride. She's so giddy around Alex and he simply adores her in return. They were so fun to work with at their engagement session and Cassidy's bridal session, but I had no idea how willing and open they were going to be about whatever was thrown their way on their actual wedding day.

The plan was for them to get married outside, but mother nature kept us on our toes ALL day. It was raining when everyone arrived at the venue, but there was a break long enough for us to grab photos before the ceremony of Cassidy and her girls. As soon as I grabbed Alex to start groomsmen photos, it started to drizzle. Then it started to pour and there was no end in sight. Cassidy wanted to wait as long as possible before making the call to move the ceremony inside since she really had her heart set on an outdoor ceremony. As we kept telling her, all that mattered in the end was that she Alex were going to be married--and that was what she had been waiting for all this time.

We flipped the room in record time and it was completely perfect.



















*I'm glad I finally get to share some shots from Cassidy's bridal session at Riverwood Mansion*




















It was time to get these two lovebirds hitched!











The one thing I love about these two? I told them we were going to take photos in the rain and they didn't bat an eye. We grabbed some umbrellas, we walked through puddles, they kissed, they laughed, and they got some killer shots because they are freaking rockstars. They may have been cussing me under their breaths, but I love them for their willingness. Ha ha. 






We got Mr. and Mrs. Mussleman all dried off and it was time to celebrate!










Cassidy's sweet maid of honor surprised them with this awesome getaway car for their exit, so once again I asked them if we could grab some shots in the rain...





And my favorites from the day were the last images we took. 
Completely worth getting soaked for.




Alex and Cassidy, thank you, thank you, thank you for trusting me to document your day. Thank you for going with the flow and for rocking it in the rain. I hope you LOVE your preview and that you have an incredible time on your honeymoon!!






*HUGE thank you to my second shooter Nicole Nelson. Sometimes being a second shooter turns into being the best umbrella holder ever in the rain. 

Vendors:
Videographer: Sleepy Head Photo (Warren & Kalyn)
DJ: David with Fadd's Entertainment
Cake: Jo's Cake & Catering
Catering: Loveless
Florist: Robert with Alice & Sons Florist
Officiant: Chris Brewer
Getaway car: Grand Avenue 
{1965 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud previously owned by Bing Crosby}
Bride's hair and makeup: Holly Osborne w/ Style House Salon

No comments: