Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lisa & Andrew: Nashville Wedding Photographer




Lisa and Andrew have to be one of the sweetest couples on the planet. They had originally planned to have a tiny wedding with only a few guests, but decided they wanted more people to share in their special day. They said "I do" yesterday in Lisa's hometown church and then we went to her family's farm for photos afterward. It was a perfect day!
























Before walking down the aisle, Lisa's sister sang and I love these images of her peeking in to watch.









The original wedding cake was ruined in transport, but Lisa's mom stepped in to make an ice cream cake--much to Andrew's delight! It's what he wanted in the first place.  ;)



After saying a quick hello to their guests, we headed to Lisa's family farm for photos.  This was by far my favorite part of the day. These two were beaming and the land was a dream! 













Lisa & Andrew, I hope you have an amazing time in Montana! Thank you so much for letting me document your day. I can't wait for you to see all of your images!





No comments: